This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Chicken breast is a part of the chicken that is usually considered to be the most nutritious. The meat is low in fat and high in protein content all while being affordable.
The health benefits of chicken breast are numerous, so let’s take a closer look at why you should be eating more of it!
- Low fat, high protein
- Low calorie
- High vitamin B6
- Reduces cholesterol levels
Healthy & Delicious Recipes That Include Chicken Breast İn The Main Course
These are some delicious recipes that are made with chicken breast in the main course.
They are both healthy and easy to make, which is perfect for busy professionals or people who don’t have much time to cook.
- Tomato-Garlic Chicken with Orzo
- Mushroom-Chicken Skillet
- Thai Coconut Curry Chicken
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken
- Easy Chicken Bake Recipe
- Turkey Taco Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Chicken Soup Recipe
- Baked Chicken with Vegetables Recipe
- Asparagus, White Bean, and Basil Salad with Grilled Chicken
Different Ways To Prepare Chicken Breasts For Cooking
There are several different ways to prepare a chicken breast for cooking, but you should know how it is going to be cooked before deciding what kind of preparation to do.
For example, if you are going to grill or fry the chicken, marinating it first is a good idea.
If you are going to bake the chicken, coating it in some type of breading is a good idea. If you are going to poach the chicken breast, then there is no need to do it.
There are several ways to prepare chicken breasts for cooking. Some ways are healthier than others.
1. Grilling the chicken breast over high heat with no oil means that there is some risk of charring the outside of the chicken or burning it if it is not flipped often enough.
2. Pan-frying the chicken breasts in olive oil for about ten minutes on each side will result in a more evenly cooked and succulent dish, but it is twice as much work as using a grill or oven.
3. Baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes requires some skill, so if you don’t know what you’re doing this could be disastrous with an overcooked, dry meat product with no fat content that is prone to sticking to the pan or baking sheet.
How To Cook & Season Your Chicken Breast Perfectly Every Time
Seasoning chicken breast the right way is not always easy. There are many ways to season it and it’s up to you to decide which one you like best.
There are two basic methods for seasoning your chicken breasts. The first is called the dry method and the second is called the wet method.
For the dry method, you will need only salt, pepper, and garlic powder. This process is simple because all you need to do is sprinkle some salt on each side of your chicken breast, add some pepper and garlic powder if desired, then rub it around with your fingers before cooking.
The wet method involves adding an ingredient or two before cooking which creates a marinade effect on your chicken breast after cooking. This can be done by mixing olive oil with either soy sauce or lemon.
It’s Time To Add More Chicken Breasts To Your Diet!
There are many reasons why you should consider adding more chicken breasts to your diet.
First and foremost, chicken breasts are very healthy and can provide you with a lot of essential nutrients for your body.
Second, they are very low in calories and will not make you feel very full after eating them, making them great for those on a diet.
Third, they are also very inexpensive and easy to find at any grocery store or butcher shop.
Finally, there is such a variety of ways that you can prepare these chicken breasts that it is easy to find one that appeals to your tastes.