This post may contain affiliate links so I earn a commission. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Mirror fitness is a new trend in the world of fitness.
It’s a great way to stay motivated and stay on track with your fitness goals.
This article provides you with the top tips and tricks to go from fat to fit in minutes per day.
1) Pick 3 exercises that work for your body type:
-Pushups- Inverted Rows- Inverted Shrugs
2) Find a mirror that’s as wide as your shoulders:
3) Perform 3 sets of 10 reps each, 2x/day:
4) Bring a timer or set an alarm every time you perform this workout
Introduction: What is Mirror Fitness and How Can it Help You?
Mirror Fitness is an AI fitness app which was created to help people get in shape by getting them to do exercise in front of their own mirror.
Mirror Fitness is a workout app that was created for people who want to keep track of their fitness progress but don’t have the time or access to the gym. The app is designed for people who are too busy or afraid of working out in public, but still want the benefits of exercise. It consists of three stages:
1) Watch workouts on YouTube
2) Follow along with your phone
3) Get fit with MirrorFit
How you can Create a Home Gym with Mirrors
The home gym is a great place to get in shape and get healthy. But, what if you don’t have the space, money or time for one? What if you live in an apartment that doesn’t allow for one?
Mirrors can be your best friend when it comes to getting fit at home. By installing some mirrors on the walls of your bedroom, you can easily turn it into a full-blown workout room. Exercise is always better when you’re able to see yourself doing it.
The 5 Minute Mirror Workout for Beginners
This section will show you how to have a quick workout with minimal equipment.
The most important thing is to have a mirror so you can see what’s going on.
The first exercise is called “Squats”. Stand up straight with feet together, arms out in front of you, palms facing down. Put your weight on your heels and bend your knees until they are at a 90 degree angle, then slowly stand back up again. Repeat 20 times.
The second exercise is called “Curls”. Sit on the floor with legs stretched out in front of you and bend over until the palms touch the ground next to your feet. Let your hands go back behind your head with fingers interlaced, palms facing each other and elbows pointing out to the side. Push off from the ground using.
10-Minute Full Body Mirror Exercise Routine from Kayla Itsines
This 10-minute full body mirror exercise routine from Kayla Itsines is one way to get your workout in for the day.
Before you start, warm up by walking or jogging in place for 60 seconds, then do 10 sets of 15 squats, followed by 10 sets of 15 lunges.
1) Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and your arms at either side of your body.
2) Slowly lunge forward, bending both knees until they are at a 90-degree angle.
3) Keep the front knee over the toes and don’t let it go beyond the toes.
4) Return to standing position and then lunge backward keeping everything else the same.
5) Repeat steps 2 through 4 for 60 seconds without stopping or resting in between movements.